mardi 17 avril 2018

Soldes du printemps : 100 livres à 5 $! - day.desault@imritechsearch.com - IMRiManagers Mail

Wendy Polisi wendy@wendypolisi.com via ckmail2.com 

4:37 PM (2 hours ago)
to me
My weekend was spent running around Asheville...and dealing with bears.
Asheville is such a fun city with loads of charm and character. There are so many amazing places to eat out in between soaking up all the other things there are to do. 
I don't know about you, but I hate eating at chains. Asheville is one of those places where you can go out and never even think about eating at a chain restaurant.
In less pleasant news, we have three bears that have decided they like to pay us regular visits.
Two of them on our deck. Next to the all-glass sunroom.
The Mama, who kept her distance, is mercifully very passive. Like VERY passive for a mama bear. Although she never approached the house, I spent considerable time this weekend stressing over them. 
Food
  • If you are as hummus-obsessed as I am, you aren't going to want to miss this Avocado Hummus. It combines two of my favorite things!
  • In case you didn't tune in over the weekend, I've got a new Butternut Apple Arugula Salad up on the blog. It is the perfect vegetarian dinner that also works beautifully as a side dish.
  • These Quinoa Power Bars make a great breakfast and on-the-go snack! . (Skip the chocolate drizzle if it is hot where you are, and you are taking them on the go. It can make a mess. #speakingfromexperience)
  • Looking for a vegan salad to fuel your day? Give this Kale Waldorf Salad a try! It is anything but traditional but don't let that stop you.
Essential Oils & Healthy Living
(If you purchase through my links I make a small commission at no additional charge to you.)

Have a great day!
~Wendy

Aucun commentaire: